Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Better Tuesday

It really feels good to be 'connected' back to the world. What has the world come to? Or is it just me that I need the internet for blogging, youtubing, facebooking and gaming? Now I dun feel that depress anymore since I can surf all day long. And I realised that so many things have happened to my friends. But most part I feel envy, that I am no longer there to be part of their lives, and to perform.

This afternoon I tried doing some Zumba workout from youtube. Saw the advertisements going on and on late last night. Thought that it might help me to break some sweat for poling. Well, it worked a tiny bit. Zumba is all about cardio workout. After 15 mins of it I felt so breathless. Must time myself. lolz.

Poling is not so fun now. Exercising is never fun alone. Haiz.. But good news is although I haven't gotten all my strength back, I managed to do something that I saw Sesomy did in the vidz. Now I will have to catch up to her. She is really strong now. So, Sesomy, if you are reading this, please load your achievements so that I can watch. Ah, Ming always reads my blog, so Ming, can you update her? haha. 

Oh yeah, saw Ming's new products for poling. Really love them. My wish lists: Pole mattress, pink grey shorts, pink black shorts, pink top, red top, and pink black top. And NO MING, wish list is not for you. 

I was packing my clothes the other day, and realised that I already have lots to wear for poling. But hey, gals just like pretty stuff right? 

Got rejected for one of my job application. Well, I just have to keep sending. My bro-in-law offered for me to work in Crown as a dealer. But it's god dam far... I have to walk, take the bus, walk, take the train, walk, take the tram, walk, then reach destination. All up, 1 n 1/2 hrs... Faint... 

I've also sent one to a real estate company. They are looking for various position. Hopefully they will consider me, then I can start my career in this field. 

Still have many things to do, but I keep procrastinating. It's no good. Need some yelling to push me forward.

4 comments:

suzie wong said...

ok..haha...will keep the stuff for you, sold a lot these 2 days! chrome poles all sold out also, left one TG which i'm sure someone will want soon. sesomy gone tokyo and osaka for horriday liao

Anonymous said...

thanks ming! horriday.... i want to go too.....

PS

Anonymous said...

hi fat kelly!! fat sesomy is back!!! two weeks no pole and feel so nuah already. pole feels so unfamiliar and my practice mate not here to motivate me already :(

so funny, i've been trying stuff (ok, copying :P) from your videos. din know you also doing the same thing. hahaha.

so what is our next target? aysha? extended butterfly? pick something and let's see who gets it first :P i would say cupid, but obviously you already got that one. hmph. *sulk*

Anonymous said...

welcome back!!!! oh my god. i dun think u will be fat at all lor. u got zero fats in u!!! u must have had so much fun!!
lolz, seriously i dun know what to do lo. i just randomly think and do.. hahah. and also looking thru acro's stuff then trial and error. but i thot u i copied from u... hmmm.. hahha.
haven u got the extended butterfly already? i thot i saw a pic somewhere after the hoop workshop.. cant remember aysha, and definately have no idea what cupid is... >.<
oh yes, i miss my practice mate too!