Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hot Busy Day

Last night I couldn't sleep again. ZZZ... Eric's mum bought him some pills to boost his stamina. Think it was Tung Gui. I took 1 in the afternoon. Then at night I was so wild awake. As if I had taken coffee. Bad bad pill. No more energy boost for me...

Today's super hot. No wind, just sunny sun. I decided be to lazy and not pole. So, I started loading up the old pics. hahha. Till now, I'm only half completed with my collection. Will do the rest again. Maybe when I go back Singapore I will photo those that I had not done so. Come to think of it, it's really nice to look back it the pictures. I was so ugly back then. It makes me laugh out loud just to see how nerdy and silly I was. My fashion sense was horrendous. Eww.. Can't imagine it. Lolz. But those were the days that makes us who we are today. heheh

2 nights ago, my brother skyped me. Mum and dad were there and they were all so excited that they looked animated! Oh how I miss them. As usual, Dad couldn't hear much, so he just watched the conversation. 1st thing that mum said was to move the computer away from our sleeping area. hahha. It will be done this sat where the furnitures will arrive! hooray! Everyone knows that I miss mum's cooking, esp her soup. So Mum said that if she can she will feed me over skype!

No comments: