Friday, March 11, 2011

2nd work place

So I now work 2 places. 1 is a factory hand, the other is a retail sales gal. Think I might be able to handle the 2. The 1st place is just pure labour work. I get so sick of it sometimes. The 2nd, LoLz, I must say, it's pretty easy. Although I have to learn about the products that we are selling, 3/4 of the time I am interpreting for the manager and the boss. The boss is from China, and knows limited english. So I have to go back and forth with EVERYTHING that they are trying to converse. I repeat myself so much that I get blur sometimes. But it's cash. So, it's okie then.

Wish that I can be dancing instead of leading this kinda boring life.

Looking forward to drinking session this Sunday. But I can't drink if I have to work on Monday. Hmmm... agony... Hoping for double pay too. So what to do?

And I also need my long overdue massage. My body feels like it is going to shatter soon.

1 comment:

Junaid Effendi said...

site is different i like it.

what about this?

http://www.footballnewsguru.com/