Monday, October 12, 2009

Cold and Exhuasted Day 3

My Day 3 here in Melbourne. It was forecasted that it would been a rainy week.

Woke up at 5am again. Somehow I just couldn't sleep after that. Maybe it wasn't such a bad thing. hahah. Think my mum will be most glad of my sudden switch in biological clock.

I was too silly during packing. I thought that since winter was over, I would be needing summer clothes more. So the rest are on their way via shipment. But... it was still so freaking cold! Not sure if I was lucky or suay... I brought 1 autumn jacket with me. It wasn't really enough. However, as compared to my normal Singapore jacket, it provided me with much more comfort. 

As I have mentioned, it was a rainy week. I was feeling so cold while working in the house. I have no idea where my central heating for the house is, so basically, I worked in the cold, for 10 hrs...

Accomplished quite a bit today since I was there early. Hopefully it will be in simple living condition by end of the week.

No comments: