Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rainy Thursday

The house is shaping up nicely so i think by next weekend Eric and I should be able to move in. We have just finished painting most of the 2nd coat for the doors and trimmings. Left with some ceilings and walls, sanding and scraping, polishing and cleaning. Can't believe there is so much work.

I still haven find the best location to install the pole that I bought from Ming, and Eric's trying to figure the best way to fit it onto the false ceiling. He is worried that I will fall if I follow what the guide says. He suggested to attach a metal piece onto the joist then fix the pole onto it. I would also think that he is worried that if the pole slipped, it will make a hole some where in the house. Hahah, I can't blame him. I made a hole when I accidentally opened the door with too much strength! Luckily that part of the wall wasn't painted and the builder was at our home to even it out.

I have contacted Pole Divas to 'further my studies'. lolz. They have told me to go down for a grading to fit me in the right class. I wonder if I will get to enjoy myself there as compared to Acro. Hmm... Just have to make do with it, I guess. But I don't think I can make it for their upcoming term on 26th Oct. Still need to learn driving and get a job before I can start building a lifestyle that I like. 

Time to shower now. Will update again. 

1 comment:

Eunice Sim said...

Dear Kelly,
I'm so happy for you. Even if things look a little shady now just because things are not so settled, I know that your life would always be an adventure. How i wish I will get the chance to also start life anew. I look forward to your future posts of love, happiness and fantastic pole experiences.

Although we were never really close because we didn't have the chance to know each other better, I want to tell you that you're a really cool friend to have.


Love and God bless,
Eunice