Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Great Weather!

Finally today I was able to wear my sleeveless without feeling the cold bitting into my skin. It felt great not to be like a 'ba-zhang' (dumpling) for a change. Too bad the weather will not stay like this. Heard that this summer will be one of the worst ever. 50 degrees! I think it might be worse than when I was at Dubai. By that time it will be lots of sun screen, long sleeves, shawls, and moisturizer all over again! lolz

We did lots today for the house, though not much can be seen from it. His friends came over to help out these few days. It's amazing how much work can be done with a couple more hands. Am really grateful to them. They all just came down after their work. Tired as they were, they still helped out till dinner time.

I hope to get the house done asap. My hands are getting too dry for this kinda work... Poor hands... Need to treat it to some spa after this!

By the way, I lost 2kg!!! Whoo-hoo!

No comments: