Tuesday, November 24, 2009

As most of you know, I have been uploading pictures from my past. It was really fun doing it. When I 1st wanted to do this, it was when I was packing for OZ. I didn't want to bring all the hard copies. It's way too heavy. And I was already 20kg overweight for the flight. When I go back SG, I'm going to take picture of the remainings one that I had left out. 

It was really nice to look at those pictures. When in hard copy, I hardly take it out from the drawer to look. But now that it's online, I have been going through everything over and over. The memories that came flooding back. It was amazing. Some thoughts that have already been buried deep surfaced cos of the pictures.

I still have a couple more to upload. Gonna do it gradually. Looking forward to the comments. Hee! 

I have slow down on my cig. Good news eh. Changed a brand, and it's so mild that it's tasteless. But I think that is also the reason that I keep eating none stop. I eat so much that I feel bloated. It doesn't help that now I don't exercise like before. Need to work really hard.  

No comments: