Thursday, November 26, 2009

Yesterday had a great day. 

The morning started with me finding my way to the city. On the way to the bus stop, I saw a granny with a bandage on her right foot, using a roller walker checking out her garbage bin. I walked towards her and wanted to offer her some help. We started chatting and she told me that she's 86 this year, living on her own since her husband died. Told me something about the pension which I didn't understand anything. Then she invited me to her house, wanting to give me some chocolate. I was a bit worried. The thing about stranger and food. But she seemed harmless enough, and how was I to reject an old lady? Argh.. So in to the house I went, anxious about missing the bus. Her house was small and neat and there was a pet parrot. Somehow sensing that I was in a hurry, she told me to make my way after giving me a packet of chocolate buns.

Off to the city I went. Went up the bus and asked the bus driver to tell me when to alight when reaching my stop. We chatted and he told me that the next time I want to go to the city, it will be faster if i were to take the train which is 20 mins walk from my house. Oh well. hehe

Met Remy and Sining and we had lunch together. Sining wanted to go shopping so Remy and I went to a bar at Chapel Street to chill out. Here are some pictures. 




I was really glad to see both of them here. Having Sg friends, catching up in Melbourne. Makes me feel that I'm not that far from home. Have somemore friends to catch up with. Will call 'em soon!

Did some pole prac today. Vidz is here.

This Sat I'm going to the Sexpo Exhibation. SuzieQ will be poling there! Hope that I will get to see her performance live!

2 comments:

suzie wong said...

bravo...very very good..admire your discipline

Anonymous said...

really force myself de... once the laziness bug is there, it becomes so hard... back in studio days, at least once u are there, u are motivated to do it. but over here, it's like, wait half hr more then do it ba... >.<

PS