Sunday, November 29, 2009

Busy Busy Weekend

Had a buzy weekend.

Invited friends to come over for dinner. It was our 1st house party. Simple dinner, meat from Rock Kun, and I made chicken rice, curry vege, and omelet. Chicken rice was not too good, but I think the curry was not too bad. heheh. Kinda proud of myself.

Jude and Cleo brought us beautiful flowers. Love it so much!


The next day we went to the Sexpo at Melnourne Exhibition Center. It was a funny trip cos we bought us some bedsheets. Yup, bedsheets at Sexpo. Lolz. And funny how the stocks weren't designed with sexy pictorials. They are just normal bedsheets with discounts. So here's the picture of our current bed, and hooray for the fact that we can sleep on it at long last.


The bed looks nice doesn't it?

Had the opportunity to watch SuzieQ's performance at the Sexpo. She's awesome. Gorgeous, sexy and friendly. Took her vidz, and also a picture with her personally. heheeh.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I’m hoping to offer one thing back and aid others like you helped me
Wireless Signal Booster