Friday, January 15, 2010

New Idea for Quick Warm Up in Cold Weather

Hahaha! This is one of those ideas that comes out during the moment of shower. Yes, how to warm up fast during cold weather.

One of the reason why I slacked on pole was cos it's so hard to get myself warmed up. I would do 15 minutes of 'soft' warm up, follow by 15 minutes of of Zumba Fitness. But then I get all breathless, and still no sweat. Just a little bit warm, comfortable to remove my jacket. Yesterday, after all the terrible work out at Pole Diva, I didn't even perspire a single drop, though I was breathless a good 1 hour after the lesson.

So here it is, my shower inspired idea. It is to go for a very hot shower before doing any exercise! Hhaha. Might sound really silly. Like y make yourself clean before exercising, right? But well, it worked for me. Cos after just 5 minutes of pole, I started to perspire. So from now onwards, I'm gonna use this method to pole jam. Don't think I will be posting up vidz so soon. Needa get back into shape 1st. Have to catch up to their stamina then I will start showing off again. Muahahhaah!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

that is not duplicated or copied; • they should also have the capabilities of making article submission to directories in such manner that both directories and search engines give the site due prominence on their result pages; and • contents …
Wifi Booster