Monday, October 26, 2009

3rd Monday

Today I had a great dinner. It was in some Vietnamese restaurant. Eric said that their noodles soup is not too bad. So I ordered a bowl of starch noodle, much like Sg mee tai ma, but long strands, with prawns and pig trotter in crab soup. It was a wow! Really good. Didn't think that I would be able to have such good soupy meal. The last time I had a bowl of noodle soup, it tasted like ....

My abs are slowly disappearing. All my hard work's down the drain. Have to work harder to get it back again. Sobz.. FB is like shit recently. Can't log in much.

Okie, updates.

Tomorrow we can finish painting the master bedroom. Then Wednesday we can clean the carpet, Thursday clear out weedforest, Friday no idea yet, Saturday put the furniture into the van and Sunday! Yes, Sunday we are ready to move in. At long last, we can start to have our family life. Lolz.

So expect the pictures to be up really really soon, though some of the furnitures are missing and the rest that we have are old. But for a start, what we have will do.

No comments: